Find out more
Joining the Because It’s Good community
To interact with the Because community all you have to do is sign up. You’ll benefit from being able to comment on contributions and engage in conversations and also receive our monthly email bulletin highlighting the latest articles and insight.
Because it’s Good will…
- Publish two new articles every week to provide insight into emerging trends
- Promote the site and drive engagement in the sector
- Solicit articles from guest contributors who have specialist knowledge in areas of interest to members
- Aggregate content from/to partner sites/blogs
Why join Because?
- You can create your profile with links to your organisation, plus any suitable personal sites, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Share insight and celebrate success, or just vent your spleen!
- Help you build/increase your reputation and influence
- Comment on articles and receive monthly round up email bulletin
Becoming a contributor
We are looking for key contributors in the digital and NFP sectors, who we will ask to write articles and engage in discussions. Our aim is that the site (and its contributors) will become the leading voice within this space. If you’re interested in becoming a contributor, please email the editor directly with a suggested article.
As a contributor we’d ask you to:
- Provide one article a quarter(ish) – we can offer help on topics
- Get involved with discussions on the site
- Respond to an initial interview to help introduce yourself to the community